ARISA is the new urban luminaire from PRILUX, functional, decorative, elegant, modern and versatile thanks to the different types of fixing and optics that direct the light where it is needed, creating safe, welcoming and comfortable spaces in harmony with the landscape.
An integral solution with a compact design, modern and simple lines with which to illuminate an entire city while maintaining a homogeneous aesthetic.
The family ARISA is equipped with CMR (Cora Manager Ready) technology that makes it compatible with the Cora Manager control system and the Prilux Cora Platform remote management platform that allows monitoring, measuring, controlling and maintaining remote management of the lighting infrastructure to optimise lighting quality. In addition, with the remote management systems we achieve a lighting network connected to each other to improve the experience, the quality of service and efficiency, providing lower energy costs.
Currently, ARISA is available with colour temperatures to suit all possible urban lighting applications; PCA, 727, 730, 740, 750, 827, 830 y 840. Offering the right light for every environment with the different optics available: VA as standard on all models, S-150 optics on request. on models TOP1, TOP2, TOP4 and CATENARIA, PP-D and PP-I for the ROAD model.
The flexibility in the installation of the different models of this urban luminaire makes it possible to maintain a homogeneous aesthetic in places with different characteristics to be covered.
ARISA has specific characteristics such as:
- Possibility of remote management. ARISA is? prepared to work with the CORA MANAGER system and can be adapted to integrate NEMA 7 or ZHAGA BOOK 18 connectors.
- Compact design. Simple lines that offer great lightness without neglecting mechanical resistance. Its design is? The body is designed to minimise the effect of wind and the accumulation of debris on the lid. The absence of fins for heat dissipation makes it easier to clean with rainwater. The body, cover, arms and couplings are made of high quality, high-pressure die-cast aluminium to guarantee the durability of the luminaire.
- High luminous efficacy. Up to 12,529lm and 149lm/W. They have a high power 3535 LED platform and high range, offering great robustness against extreme conditions. LEDs in 12, 16 and 32 LED matrix modules and 740 as standard.
- ARISA has a wide range of wattages.
from 13,3 to 100,9W.
- Resistant to external agents. ARISA has an IP66 degree of watertightness, achieved with a system of seals.
and gaskets designed to guarantee the tightness of the luminaire against solid particles and fluids. ARISA also has a high degree of protection IK09.
They are fitted with 4 mm thick tempered glass to protect the light source against impact.
- Thermal management is extremely efficient in these models as it allows temperatures of up to Ta=50oC to be dissipated, which guarantees the high durability of the electronics and LEDs, resulting in a service life of L90B10 > 200,000 hours.
- ARISA luminaires are equipped with a pressure levelling valve that keeps the external and internal pressures balanced, preventing the formation of humidity
- Standard diameters. ARISA is? designed, as standard, for installation on poles and columns with diameters of 60 or 76mm in its TOP1, TOP2, TOP4 and ROAD models.
- Easy and safe to open.
Two opposing locks allow easy opening of ARISA.
The cover is? fitted with a current disconnector.
The ARISA family consists of luminaires of high aesthetic value with different mounting possibilities depending on the space where it will be installed.
ARISA TOP 1, ARISA TOP 2 and ARISA TOP 4 are particularly suitable for installation in narrow urban roads and slow traffic, squares, boulevards, parks, landscaped areas, promenades, open spaces in sports complexes, and the ARISA TOP 4 is also highly recommended for urban centres with a high historical value. The arms are provided with a channel for the insertion of the power cable, which keeps it hidden and imperceptible to the eye.
ARISA ROAD, suitable for lighting intra-urban roads and standard functional use. A flexible installation model that can be mounted horizontally or at an angle, as it has two 0º and 90º positions, making it an extraordinarily versatile luminaire.
ARISA CATENARIA, incorporates a cable suspension system, making it possible to do away with poles and positioning the luminaire in an ideal way to make the most of the luminous flux, improving energy savings. Particularly suitable for lighting roads, boulevards and pedestrian streets.