The main idea behind these remote management systems is to achieve a lighting network that is connected to each other and generates benefits to improve the experience, efficiency and quality of service.
Among them, it is worth highlighting the possibility of reducing costs thanks to greater control of the energy used by the infrastructure, which means less energy expenditure. It also makes it easier to make optimal decisions in real time by obtaining a diagnosis generated after collecting data from the remote point-to-point luminaire system.
CONTROL SYSTEMS: Different possibilities Body
For better control and effective remote management of road lighting installations, Prilux has developed different solutions solutions that allow the dimming curves of luminaires to be reprogrammed using Bluetooth 5.0 technology and the proprietary technology CORA Manager Readyand which helps to improve the quality and efficiency of public lighting.
MANAGEMENT PLATFORMS: Intelligent Lighting
Having a management platform makes it possible to keep the lighting control of an entire city on a single device. The control systems are capable of detect possible faults, unwanted access to electrical panels due to intruders, deviations in consumption, other electrical variables, etc. network variables at the operational level that affect the quality of the lighting service, as well as offering the possibility of monitoring to carry out preventive and corrective maintenance of the infrastructure. The monitoring, measurement and control of the lighting infrastructure is carried out from the Cora Manager Platform, developed by Prilux specifically for the correct operation of the remote control system.
The remote control system allows the management and configuration of all the functionalities of the Cora Manager devices mentioned above. These functionalities can be parameterised locally, by means of the BLE 5.0 point-to-point connection and the Play Gateway app, which allows access via mobile device to each of the control panels without the need to open them.
The system guarantees that customer data travels over the internet encrypted and protected by a private communications network, thus achieving 100% control of the data traffic generated by the lighting. Body
Our data network works under multi-operator ensuring connectivity to any of the country’s network operators, offering the best coverage to the user at all times. On the other hand, the user can access the platform through a web interface without the need to install any additional software.
The platform has an API which maintains the possibility of being integrated into various Smart Cities environments and higher horizontal platforms, thus being able to interact with different smart devices and offering the client the possibility of obtaining a lasting and quality management, and improving the quality of life of citizens and pedestrians.
This management platform has several functionalities:
- Monitoring and control of the public lighting infrastructure.
Allows all the manoeuvres necessary to control the installation.
- Switches circuits on and off.
- Visual control of the current status of the circuits.
- Control of the safe mode of maintenance mode, which will allow the technician to interact safely with the panel and avoid accidental damage. In this mode it is not allowed to activate and deactivate circuits from the platform.
- Module for optimisation and analysis of regulation profiles or curves:
- Graphical interface to visualise the actual behaviour of the programmed profile.
- Profile simulator for decision making to compare possible consumptions and determine the savings to be achieved in virtual mode.
- Management of alerts to detect possible deviations in consumption, faults and other electrical network variables at an operational level.
- Deviation alerts by switchboard for anomaly analysis and energy savings management.
- Intrusion detection system through open door detection.
- Data analysis for subsequent control of consumption and savings in the switchboard, allowing real-time readings.
- Analysis of consumption variation over time and verification of energy savings after programming the regulation profiles.
- Creation and management of the lighting infrastructure inventory and integrated geolocation in an interactive way and relating switchboards, circuits and luminaires to each other.
The system has a module for importing the inventory, luminaires, control panels and characteristics.
- Management of the astronomical clock, remote parameterisation of the astronomical clock configuration.
- Dashboard of ecological vision that allows to monitor savings from an environmental point of view in real time.
It has a map where you can view, geopositioned, all the switchgear devices as well as the luminaires linked to each device.
- It implements security methods (VPNs, SSL certificates, etc.) so that all information is offered securely over the Internet.
- Adaptive lighting that offers the possibility of programming dimming profiles adapting to the needs depending on the area, timetables and calendars.
- Reprogramming of dimming profiles allowing up to 8 power steps to be configured during the night to achieve maximum savings.
- Flexible programming by calendar.
- Each luminaire line can receive its own customised curve.
- Reprogramming profiles of all luminaires in a switchgear or all switchgear simultaneously in less than 2 minutes. (estimated time depending on dimming profile)
- CMMS module: Preventive and corrective maintenance. CORAs and luminaires importer
- Preventive maintenance. Preventive events for switchgear, luminaires or other devices in the installation can be created in the calendar. It is necessary to be able to visualise the device that is the object of the preventive action on a map.
- Corrective maintenance. Corrective events can be created in the calendar for switchboards, luminaires and their components. It is necessary to be able to visualise the device that is the object of the corrective action on a map. Reports or photographs can be added to document the incident.
- Devices can update firmware remotely (OTA).
In addition to offering a simple and intuitive user interface, Cora Platform brings a reduction in energy consumption and operating costs, improving the quality and efficiency of street lighting from a mobile device.